Renaissance Ruminations

A smorgasbord of erratic thoughts on parenting, politics, grilling, marriage, public speaking, and all the other things that make life interesting.

Name:
Location: Burke, VA, Northern Virginia, United States

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Blogger Beta Update-Still Sucks

After a long time period to allow the tryptophan to wear off, I come back to blog and discover that even if I post in the afternoon much of the WYSIWYG features of blogger are still not working. Even the links for "post options: and "show all" are disabled.

The Blogger Beta still sucks, and I will begin searching for other options.

Bwana out...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger J.R.Hoeft said...

Yes it does. Precisely why I have not switched over from the original. I have heard far too many horror stories.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:57:00 PM  
Blogger Vivian J. Paige said...

I'd tell you to switch to Wordpress but I understand that the Blogger import function doesn't work with Blogger Beta.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home