Renaissance Ruminations

A smorgasbord of erratic thoughts on parenting, politics, grilling, marriage, public speaking, and all the other things that make life interesting.

Name:
Location: Burke, VA, Northern Virginia, United States

Monday, September 25, 2006

Bummed

Bummed...c'est moi.

Since I was a little fellow, I have followed the newspaper comics...and politics. I had little choice. Every morning from early JHS my father would grab the sports, my mother the style section, so I could read the WaPo or WashStar A section, Metro section, or comics.

I have always enjoyed political or commentary type cartoons. I have enjoyed Doonesbury for decades, I loved Bloom County, and I am still sitting shiva for Calvin and Hobbs.

Recently, I developed an affection for the strip Boondocks, and while I was disappointed when it went on hiatus I had it's return in October to look forward to.

Now, however, it seems that may not happen. Instead, it is delayed indefinitely.

And that's why I am bummed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home