Renaissance Ruminations

A smorgasbord of erratic thoughts on parenting, politics, grilling, marriage, public speaking, and all the other things that make life interesting.

Name:
Location: Burke, VA, Northern Virginia, United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Customer Satisfaction?

I used to sell men's clothing in a high end shop, and learned customer service from the best salesman and harshest boss one could have. For year's I have been on the other end of the equation, doing technical purchasing, so I get to work the process from the opposite end.

It is of ongoing interest to me how the basic lessons of customer service we used at retail to please our customers and that we held our suppliers to are so often forgotten. I have long thought that customer service has gone the way of the dodo.

Apparently I am not alone in my thinging. See here for a great take on the current state of customer service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home